KEHS Interview

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
veryhopeful

KEHS Interview

Post by veryhopeful »

Hi All,

Has anyone got a interview invite from KEHS?. I have got a letter today asking us to attend a interview session with school on Mon for DD.

DD had her exam last week so surprised for such an early response! and according to her the exam was OK she is quite good in English though!!! and a very good writer

Thanks
Turtlegirl

Re: KEHS Interview

Post by Turtlegirl »

No interview invites here. I heard they interview scholarship candidates and we're definitely not expecting one of those! Would be pretty amazed to get a place at all tbh. My daughter loved doing the exam tho' and made a friend there.
veryhopeful

Post by veryhopeful »

The letter says that wanted to interview for means tested bursery but no mention of scholarship! So not sure if DD is up for scholarship ...they would need exceptionally high score to get that....
KenR

Post by KenR »

FYI - KEHS offer very few if any Scholarships - they prefer to focus the monies on bursaries which are quite genererous and are available for parents with relatively high family incomes. They do not have the same financial resources as KES. They do offer a couple of scholarships but these are for things like music and arts. A child would have to be seriously talented at music to get a scholarship at KEHS. My daughter was in the same year as Jenah Shim who gained a professional dipolma (Grade 8+) aged about 13 and has won international piano competitions.
veryhopeful

Post by veryhopeful »

Thanks KenR.. Let's see what happens that day... DD would be very tired that day having EHS interview same day..
Thanks
Turtlegirl

Post by Turtlegirl »

Just talked to my daughter about her EHS interview. Dr Weekes asked her about the news & my daughter talked about the orangutans who were using iPads that were in a recent edition of First News. Not exactly current affairs! :o