Date of Kent Test Confusion

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Victoriapoggins

Date of Kent Test Confusion

Post by Victoriapoggins »

I see that the date for the Kent test has been announced- however they state Saturday 16th Sept. The 16th is actually a Sunday? Does anyone know?

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... nt-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pheasantchick

Re: Date of Kent Test Confusion

Post by pheasantchick »

For Kent children, the tet will be on 12 and 13 september. For ooc candidates, it will be on saturday 16th.
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

Had a quick look at Kent council website and it seems to just have last year's dates at the moment (unless I'm looking at the wrong bit). As you say, VP the 16th September is Sunday.
Victoriapoggins

Post by Victoriapoggins »

I guess it's a case of waiting for Kent CC to update their website with 2012 dates.

Looks like the Goodwood Revival jaunt will be off this year if this is to be the weekend!
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

I seem to remember that last year they didn't update the OOC dates until about a week after they published the Kent school dates. I reckon the test will be on Saturday 15 September.

It will be a hectic time with Bexley, Kent & St Olaves all within days of each other!
Last edited by Muggle on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tigger2

Post by tigger2 »

Just saw on the Kent shareweb site that the test date will be fixed and published in April but our deputy head told us last week that they assume it will be on the 11th and 12th September but don't hold me to this !! :lol:
bondgirl

Post by bondgirl »

It will be a hectic time with Bexley, Kent & St Olaves all with days of each other![/quote]

It's looking like it's going to be a nightmare - St O's on Friday 14th, Kent on Saturday 16th and Bexley on 19th and 20th :shock:

Is your DS doing all three too, Muggle?
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

bondgirl wrote:It will be a hectic time with Bexley, Kent & St Olaves all with days of each other!
It's looking like it's going to be a nightmare - St O's on Friday 14th, Kent on Saturday 16th and Bexley on 19th and 20th :shock:

Is your DS doing all three too, Muggle?[/quote]

I'm beginning to think it may be too exhausting for him, doing so many tests in such a short time.