Results on line 1/3

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
jellycat

Results on line 1/3

Post by jellycat »

Could anyone advise when on 1/3 we will be able to access results on line : i.e. what time?

Will the information include 11+ scores?

We are first timers and don't know what to expect!

Thanks.

p.s. We are Cheshire, not Wirral
Wirralian

Re: Results on line 1/3

Post by Wirralian »

There is an email address you could try:

hotdesk@wirral.gov.uk

If they can't help, hopefully they will signpost you to somebody who can.

Best of luck! :)
Lily

Post by Lily »

They have never done the results online before so it's the first time for everyone. It says in the booklet that the results will be available online as soon as the letters have been posted but doesn't give a specific time.

Not long now!
Stressed as a stressed thing in stressed land..............
jellycat

Post by jellycat »

Anyone else starting to feel a bit sick? I am feeling very nervous about results day. 50/50 whether it will be the news we are hoping for. :mrgreen:

The Wirral forum is very quiet this year compared to the other regions - where are you all?
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

I have been thinking the same! Feelings of anxiety increasing by the day, and it's been so quiet on here I thought it was only me feeling like this. I'm just glad I applied online so don't have to wait until the post arrives on Friday!
Last edited by sugarpuss on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarpuss
Lily

Post by Lily »

I keep coming on and having a look. I hope that we can find out on 1st but what is the betting that the new system for finding out will not work and we will all be on here whinging next week :shock: . Good luck everybody!
jellycat

Post by jellycat »

Crikey Lily I hope there aren't any glitches with the system I'll be tearing my hair out! How will we find out 11+ scores I wonder? I expect there will also be a letter.

Its great to be in touch with some other Wirral people!
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

I emailed admissions, and they replied they weren't sure what the the results will be online as it's the first year of online applications but they expect the results to be available by midday, she also confirmed that a letter will be posted out by first class post that morning :)
sugarpuss
Lily

Post by Lily »

sugarpuss wrote:I emailed admissions, and they replied they weren't sure what the the results will be online as it's the first year of online applications but they expect the results to be available by midday, she also confirmed that a letter will be posted out by first class post that morning :)
Thanks for the info :D
fedup2012

Post by fedup2012 »

I can't believe the Web site has crashed - what a joke!! We have been waiting so long. Got up at Midnight and have tried ever since. They have just posted a note on site to say the site is down and try again this afternoon. Will the waiting ever end!