11 plus exam results 01st of March

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tulip

11 plus exam results 01st of March

Post by Tulip »

Hi Everyone,

Hope most of the parents are waiting for the 11 plus results & it's only 10 days to go.
All the best for who ever is waiting for the results & we have to keep our fingers cross. :)
Good Luck...! :D
mommasmaug

Re: 11 plus exam results 01st of March

Post by mommasmaug »

It seems to be going so slowly! :roll:
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

The time is going painfully slowly, why can't I be one of these people who pushes things to the back of my mind :?: :?:

I am anticipating another 7 sleepless nights, maybe 8 if the allocation isn't available online at 00.01 on 1st March!! Why does it have to be a leap year???
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

Do they upload them at midnight???
Dawn

Post by Dawn »

They do in Wolverhampton, although apparently last year the system crashed because everyone was trying to log on at the same time :roll:
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

Reading back from last years posts it looks like Plymouth don't upload at midnight. People were havint to telephone for results as they seem to upload in batches from 0900! :shock: Will still be trying at midnight though :lol:
First-timer

Post by First-timer »

A few years back, one area posted its results early by mistake! Think it might have been Birmingham, but I'm not sure.
mommasmaug

Post by mommasmaug »

I couldn't wait - I telephoned the education dept to ask when they post the results - apparantly it IS at midnight. BUT he also said I can ask in DDs school in the morning if the results aren't up as they will know. :?
stressing

Post by stressing »

I hope the results all get out quickly this year with no site's crashing. Not sure i'm going to manage not knowing for too long on the 1st...

It really threw me when I read that the secondary schools already have a list :o
um

Post by um »

As Birmingham is the biggest local authority in Europe, I would be pleasantly surprised if the site didn't crash :roll:
I do hope that it is either working fully or that the email arrives shortly after midnight or I don't think I will be able to sleep at all...however Birmingham have said that emails can arrive any time up to 3pm on 1st March.

I was actually thinking it was rather sadistic to release results at midnight.
Why don't they just release them, at, say, 6pm in the evening so we can celebrate/commiserate at a reasonable hour?
However the knowledge that the results may be there at midnight means that I don't think anyone on this forum will be peacefully sleeping, waiting to have a look the next day :D