Tutor for Tiffin - Please help!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
brentfordmum

Tutor for Tiffin - Please help!

Post by brentfordmum »

My son is in year 5 and is preparing for Tiffin exam this year. I am looking for a reputable tutor near Richmond/Kingston who will be able to help him.
Please PM me.
Thanks
I

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by following this link:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/services/directory

Institutional Course details can be found by following this link:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/servic ... us-courses

Intensive Holiday Courses can be found by following this link:
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/servic ... ve-courses

Kind regards,

ForumAdmin
geling

Re: Tutor for Tiffin - Please help!

Post by geling »

I PM you! (My daughter's tutor this year is a nice lady whose 2 children are at Tiffin Schools. My daughter pass the Tiffin Girl's tough exams as well! :D :D ) geling
brentfordmum

Post by brentfordmum »

Hi geling,

Thank you so much; I'll try to contact her.
Congrats to your daughter.
Angels' mum

Post by Angels' mum »

Hello everyone,

Geling, congratulations to your daughter! She must have already started her study at Tiffin. I am desperate to find a tutor for my daughter. Would you mind sending me the details of your tutor too?
Brentfordmum, how is preparation going on?
Many thanks,
2 Angels' mum
geling

Post by geling »

Hi angel's mum

I pm you already. Her class is nearly full due to last year's success -she helped a lots of children to get into Tiffin. :lol: Be quick to contact her. Good luck!
Harry8373

Post by Harry8373 »

Good afternoon,

My son currently in year 5 is preparing for Grammar school entrance exams. Can someone please PM me the details of the Tiffin school tutor in Kingston mentioned on this forum. Thank you very much in advance.

Harry
njawad

Post by njawad »

geling wrote:I PM you! (My daughter's tutor this year is a nice lady whose 2 children are at Tiffin Schools. My daughter pass the Tiffin Girl's tough exams as well! :D :D ) geling
plz can u recommend tutor as well.
help-mum
whichwitch

Post by whichwitch »

I am also happy to pass on details of the tutor we (successfully ) used for our older son and who is now tutoring our younger son. She is based in Kingston.
Blondie75

Post by Blondie75 »

Hello Ladies, would appreciate details for a Tiffin Girls tutor in the Kingston/Richmond area. thanks!
flashy

Post by flashy »

Hi
Could anyone please PM the details of a good tutor? :roll: I'll be really greatful! Thankyou!