Trafford LEA's arrangements for 1st March

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

TraffordMum

Trafford LEA's arrangements for 1st March

Post by TraffordMum »

I understand that Trafford LEA has sent out an email to to all those who applied online for their secondary place.

The email confirms that letters will be posted on 1st March (no mention of what class!).

Those who applied online will be able to log in to the LEA website from 10am on 1st March to access allocation information.

No mention is made of an email being sent to parents with specific allocation information.

So no need to stay up late tonight, folks!
Elphaba

Re: Trafford LEA's arrangements for 1st March

Post by Elphaba »

Last edited by Elphaba on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TraffordMum

Post by TraffordMum »

Hmmm. I was thinking of offering to let you hold my virtual hand, but I'm not sure I want to now! :lol:
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Arrrrgh! I feel your pain Elph- were you AGSB or Sale first choice?

I had to wait till the day after to get confirmation but managed to deduce in advance based on other peoples allocations that we had got AGSB. I felt sick for weeks before even though I was fairly confident we could get one of the schools we would be happy with.

Good luck and everyone do post and let us know. Useful to know out of area allocations as well!!!!
:D :D
Elphaba

Post by Elphaba »

TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Was it the length of your garden? Think last year they went to 355 year before 351, you prob know this anyway. Good luck and hopefully see you next year :D x
yunny

Post by yunny »

Hello, yes I remember very clearly this time last year, unfortunately my son did not get into Alty, out of catchment. I defo remember the tears (lots of them) from him and myself! He has settled in very well at the high school, made lots of lovely friends!

Good luck to everyone and hope your child gets into the school of their choice! :D
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

We are out of area and trying for Loreto. Please God my DD gets in. She did really well in the exam so hopefully that will stand her in good stead but we are in Cat 5. We are in the process of doing it all again this September with DD2 so it is 2 years non-stop, although if DD1 gets in we will be in Cat 2 next year under the sibling rule regardless of where we live. My grey hairs are multiplying by the minute. Will let you know how we get on. :?: :?: :?:
TIDDLYMUM

Post by TIDDLYMUM »

Mads - cat 5 with high score think you will be ok, all in our ooc got place in cat 5 except for one with slight disparity in score. I though that was a bit harsh. Good luck :D
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now