At last!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

sugarpuss

At last!!

Post by sugarpuss »

After much stressing over the last few weeks, and refreshing the computer screen+++ after the online site crashed, the wait is over, we got the email from Wirral admissions with the great news that DS has his place at WGSB. Can't stop smiling. Good luck to the rest of you out there :D
sugarpuss
PabloBrown

Re: At last!!

Post by PabloBrown »

I wish I knew you could get the results on line, this waiting is killing me.
ranadasuk

Post by ranadasuk »

Congratulations !! Did you register online ? Because I can't seem to find any userId for me !!
sugarpuss wrote:After much stressing over the last few weeks, and refreshing the computer screen+++ after the online site crashed, the wait is over, we got the email from Wirral admissions with the great news that DS has his place at WGSB. Can't stop smiling. Good luck to the rest of you out there :D
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

Yes, I applied online. It was silly of the council not to tell parents that by applying online they could find out their allocated schools the day before the letter was received. :?
sugarpuss
ranadasuk

Post by ranadasuk »

Hmm, I wonder whether I can call them up and set up a user id .. or will they be able to tell me the results over the phone !!

sugarpuss wrote:Yes, I applied online. It was silly of the council not to tell parents that by applying online they could find out their allocated schools the day before the letter was received. :?
sugarpuss

Post by sugarpuss »

Hey, it's worth a try ringing them, and I bet you won't be the first to ring today! The very best of luck in your child's results !!
sugarpuss
ranadasuk

Post by ranadasuk »

Yes you are right, they didn't mention anything over the phone and later found out that they published on their website as well. But in any case our DS got a change in Calday .. Thank you for the wishes :)
sugarpuss wrote:Hey, it's worth a try ringing them, and I bet you won't be the first to ring today! The very best of luck in your child's results !!
PabloBrown

Post by PabloBrown »

My daughter's past, we're all still buzzing; she'll be going to Wirral grammar.Does anyone know if they have a school bus that travels to Wallasey?
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now