Nonsuch/Wallington offers 2012 entry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
laretta

Nonsuch/Wallington offers 2012 entry

Post by laretta »

As everyone seems to be to shy to post, I will start with some good news for us.
I am thrilled that our DD will be joining her big sis at Nonsuch, I don't think I could have made it though without the help of this forum, I have spent far too much time on here of late!

Best of luck to all those still waiting.

I hope others will join in posting their news...
Last edited by laretta on Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tiffinboys

Re: Nonsuch offers 2012 entry

Post by tiffinboys »

laretta wrote:As everyone seems to bee to shy to post, I will start with some good news for us.
I am thrilled that our DD will be joining her big sis at Nonsuch, I don't think I could have made it though without the help of this forum, I have spent far too much time on here of late!

Best of luck to all those still waiting.

I hope others will join in posting their news...
Congratulations, laretta. :D :D
Would love to see the stats, you do it so well.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
la boume

Post by la boume »

Congratulations! DD and me really loved Nonsuch and it was our second choice.
laretta

Post by laretta »

Congratulations to you too La Boume, I read on another post that your DD has been offered her 1st choice of Tiffin. Wonderful news.

Tiffin boys, I am very interested to see how low the entry score goes as technically a score of 286 would be a rank order of over 800, but due to the fact that one needed to pass all three disciplines, around 280 girls who achieved above the 286 were not awarded a pass, therefore the closer you get to the cut off the more inaccurate the ranking is. Last actual rank was just 550
la boume

Re: Nonsuch/Wallington offers 2012 entry

Post by la boume »

Thanks, Laretta! DD is desperate to start to learn Latin, but now needs to wait for another year, as Tiffin Girls does not start Latin in year 7. But it was 10 min walk against at least 45 min by bus, so ...Tiffin Girls it is.
Cheammum

Post by Cheammum »

I'm glad to share with the forum that my DD will also be joining her sister at Nonsuch which was our first preference.

We are extremely delighted and once she was told broke down in tears...Oh the pressure....

Laretta, for statistic purposes we are in catchment..

Thanks all for the support.
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

laretta wrote:Congratulations to you too La Boume, I read on another post that your DD has been offered her 1st choice of Tiffin. Wonderful news.

Tiffin boys, I am very interested to see how low the entry score goes as technically a score of 286 would be a rank order of over 800, but due to the fact that one needed to pass all three disciplines, around 280 girls who achieved above the 286 were not awarded a pass, therefore the closer you get to the cut off the more inaccurate the ranking is. Last actual rank was just 550
Scores would soon be known; my guess (wild one! :wink: ) is 350 cutoff for OOC and 320 for IC. Let's see how much out of mark this guess is...

Again, good luck to all still waiting for the news.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
Babiloo

Post by Babiloo »

My DD has got into Nonsuch, we are out of catchment so we are extremely proud. Congrats to all DCs and have a great time celebrating. We sure will for weeks to come.
sutton

Post by sutton »

Congrats to all who has got places at Nonsuch .My DD scored 307 , we are in IC but didn't get it , Has anyone got any idea what was the last mark offered to waiting list for last 2 years
luoj_98

Post by luoj_98 »

My DD has got an offer from Nonsuch. We are OC. I am very proud of her.

Thanks to everyone in the forum. We learned a lot from you.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now