I am Curious Music or Academic

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Cutting42

I am Curious Music or Academic

Post by Cutting42 »

I am curious, I applied for the consortium schools under academic and music, is it possible to find out under what criteria DC was accepted at a school and also what the scores were?

Anyone know?
skools

Re: I am Curious Music or Academic

Post by skools »

In previous years you received a letter from the school confirming offer and stating under what criteria your offer was being made.
tense

Post by tense »

Not all schools tell you under what criteria you were accepted - I know Parmiter's does.

I'm sure it is possible to find out your DC's exact score - but, if you were successful, is it really necessary?
Cutting42

Post by Cutting42 »

tense wrote: - but, if you were successful, is it really necessary?
No not at all, but as I said I was curious and my DS has asked me what got him in.

My DD got WGGS back in 2009 but her 1st choice was Parmiters and we could see her waiting list place was higher for music than academic so therefore we knew from that.
Daogroupie

Post by Daogroupie »

I have all my dd's scores for Clement Danes two years ago for academic and music. We wanted to know if she would have got in and I wanted to know how they compared to her opinion of how the exam went compared to DAO HBS, City, St Albans and Habs. Some people don't care and some really want to know. It takes all sorts! DG
Cutting42

Post by Cutting42 »

Daogroupie wrote:I have all my dd's scores for Clement Danes two years ago for academic and music. We wanted to know if she would have got in and I wanted to know how they compared to her opinion of how the exam went compared to DAO HBS, City, St Albans and Habs. Some people don't care and some really want to know. It takes all sorts! DG
Hi DG

How did you get the scores please?
KS10

Post by KS10 »

Daogroupie wrote:I have all my dd's scores for Clement Danes two years ago for academic and music. We wanted to know if she would have got in and I wanted to know how they compared to her opinion of how the exam went compared to DAO HBS, City, St Albans and Habs. Some people don't care and some really want to know. It takes all sorts! DG
And some people are desperately curious but resist because they know that subconsciously they'll be making comparisons with siblings. :oops:
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now