Any parents who got five Ways from Hall Green?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
busybees

Any parents who got five Ways from Hall Green?

Post by busybees »

Hi All

Many Congratulation to all the parents and hope everyone got the school they wanted.

Son was very happy in the morning when he found out the results that he got Five ways, came home after school all upset as 2 of his frnds got Camp Hill. I am helping him to keep the positive attitude as he has achieved the Grammar school for which he has worked hard.

I bought some Jalebis to celebrate!!! I had most of it :)

Has anyone got five ways from Hall Green area.

PM me or reply me here.

Sorry i am not very good with writing messages.
um

Re: Any parents who got five Ways from Hall Green?

Post by um »

I know a Year 8 boy who travels to FW from Hall Green. But there will be a new parents and new pupils meeting next term where you will find many more families from your area. Your ds will also find lots of Hall Green and Solihull boys taking the Green bus there.
BaccHus25

Post by BaccHus25 »

I see kids waiting for the Green Bus to KEFW on School Rd, Hall Green. I drive pass them every day. I feel really sorry for them specially on a cold frosty morning and they are there very early around 7:20 in the morning.
busybees

Post by busybees »

BaccHus25 wrote:I see kids waiting for the Green Bus to KEFW on School Rd, Hall Green. I drive pass them every day. I feel really sorry for them specially on a cold frosty morning and they are there very early around 7:20 in the morning.
Hi Bacchus25
My son will be one of them from September 12 freezing but i guess thats the price he has to pay to go to grammar school. I am sure with time he will get use to.
BaccHus25

Post by BaccHus25 »

Busybee,
If I see a smallest little fella I will assume that will be urs then, that if I don't crash the car.
Well done to ur little man.
um

Post by um »

The FW and Aston green buses come down my road so I see them too. I don't feel remotely sorry for them! They are off to one of the best schools in the UK and they always look pretty happy to me. Being on the Green bus is viewed by the children as being pretty fun and they make friends on their travels.
My ds1 has been getting the no.11 alone to KECH since Yr7 and probably spends longer standing in the cold, due to the vagaries of public transport and the fact that many buses are full on the way back...plus has been given a black eye by a boy from the local comp, and has to endure smokers on the bus (he hates the smell). I am happy he will have ds2 to travel with from September, but the reality for most Grammar school pupils (and most professionals for that matter) is commuting.
The Green bus also has wifi so boys can do their hwk on the journey.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now