Primary Tutor Needed Plymouth

Eleven Plus (11+) in Devon

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SophieKShaw

Primary Tutor Needed Plymouth

Post by SophieKShaw »

My daughter is in year 4 but needs a bit of help to get herself up to the standard required to cope with the 11 Plus revision/exam. I am aware of the new system, whereby the exam is taken in September, so I really need to get a tutor asap to help... does anyone know of any tutors based in Plymouth??? I have heard of a Peverell tutor but I cant find her details :(
hermanmunster

Re: Primary Tutor Needed Plymouth

Post by hermanmunster »

Hi and welcome!!

recommendations by pm as per usual please.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may in reality be engaged in self-promotion! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'. (It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the 'report button' - the red exclamation mark.)

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Herman- Moderator :wink:
mommasmaug

Re: Primary Tutor Needed Plymouth

Post by mommasmaug »

Pm sent