Science evening at Crypt - anyone going?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
neveragain*

Science evening at Crypt - anyone going?

Post by neveragain* »

I'm really pleased that we already have an event at the school to attend as my DS is getting pretty excited!!!! Is anyone else attending this science evening? Superfly girl?
On another note - did everyone who passed get into Crypt or not, as I heard from admissions there were a lot below my son who had passed, and he had only by a few marks (was it 4 and a half?) - and wondered if they got in too? So glad to hear lots of good news and sorry to hear that not everyone got in.....the appeals section here is so helpful....thanks again for all the support to me and mine whilst i was going through so much - it REALLY helped, and was so so supportive! You know who you all are ***
budgiegirl

Re: Science evening at Crypt - anyone going?

Post by budgiegirl »

We will be going, our DS passed with 110, and we were pleased and relieved to find out that he was offered a place. It will be good to go to the science fair, so DS can see the school again, and we can meet some of the other DSs due to start in September.
I've been a lurker on here for sometime, and agree that the forums have been so helpful throughout the whole process. Starting again now with DS2! (now in year 5)
cle1976

Post by cle1976 »

We will be going too, it will be nice to go to an event at the school knowing we can relax and enjoy it. It would be lovely to meet some of the new parents that are going and for the boys to maybe meet too :D
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

Hi neveragain* I will either be there with DS or my other half will. Will pm you once I know for sure x :D
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

Red carnations? Funny glasses? Umbrellas? Or will the bags under our eyes reveal us?
Peanuts

Post by Peanuts »

we went last year, it was very good and well worthwhile.

p
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now