Parmiter's scores?

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Wanner

Parmiter's scores?

Post by Wanner »

Anybody know the lowest successful academic and music scores in yet?
Apsh

Re: Parmiter's scores?

Post by Apsh »

Have you got scores from Parmiteres?? we still have not received any infor
Wanner wrote:Anybody know the lowest successful academic and music scores in yet?
shreeya

Post by shreeya »

My husband phoned admissions today as we applied for academic,out of catchment. There was an automated message which said that a letter was posted today re: results and waiting list.
Apsh

Post by Apsh »

thanks shreeya, so i guess it is the wait for the man in red, hoping he will bring in hopeful news,,
Wanner

Post by Wanner »

Ah - I see someone has kindly posted the cutoff scores for Parmiter's in the sticky on admissions statistics - here they are again in case others are looking for them:
academic = 247
music = 37
distance = 1319.341 metres

they said the academic was out of max of 300, I always thought it was 282 - has it changed this year?
Interestingly, the music cutoff appears only to apply to the aural - is this different this year? WP's stats suggest they have used the combined score in the past.
chapuza

Post by chapuza »

Is that really right? 37 seems awfully low for the aural cutoff when there were 60 questions (my DS got through on music but we haven't had any figures yet)
Wanner

Post by Wanner »

Hmmm perhaps I have it back to front and it was the audition. Either was, definitely not a combined score...
maddad

Post by maddad »

If Parmiter's was your first choice and you got a place, do you get to find out your scores (or even on which criteria you got a place if you applied under multiple criteria)?

I know it doesn't really matter, but after all the time & effort, it would be good to have some more feedback than just "yes".
new2me

Post by new2me »

If you wish to know you scores to can email admissions at Parmiter's and they will notify you by email. It may take a few days as they are very busy at this time of year.