For Patricia

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now

For Patricia

Post by Guest »

Hello, I wrote a reply on the WIFI debate, which has been deleted. It was not personal or deflamatory towards anyone. Who decides whether it right or wrong? If it was you, do own this board and the forum? Please enlighten me.
forumadmin
Site Admin

may be the message was not submitted

Post by forumadmin »

May be the message was not submitted to the system. There is a spam filter for which you have to do some basic maths sum... :lol: I keep my calculator handy. 8)
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hi Guest

If you are going to post regularly, it may be worth you registering, because then if there are any issues regarding a posting the moderators will be able to send you a personal message explaining what the problem is.

It is unlikely that Patricia has deleted a mesage written in the vein that you have described. She is, from my experience, an extremely fair and honest person who plays a fantastic voluntary role on the forum.

Regards

Mike
patricia

Post by patricia »

Dear Guest

I am not aware that I have deleted any posts on this thread. I always keep a record of my deletions/edits just in case a guest asks.

If you were a member I would have sent you a PM should I have deleted/edited your post.

Patricia
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now