St.Helen's school. Why wait till June?

Independent Schools as an alternative to Grammar

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

dreams

St.Helen's school. Why wait till June?

Post by dreams »

I found about five people on this website who's got an offer from St.Helen's school and looking forward to star in September. Maybe we can go to the park or cafe with our DDs before June? I think it would be nice chance for girls meet each other, chat ..
For us Monday, Tuesday after school would be a perfect time but Wednesday and Friday would be ok.
Middlesexmum

Re: St.Helen's school. Why wait till June?

Post by Middlesexmum »

That's a nice idea. When were you thinking of? Weekend or after school? Or Easter holidays? We are away from 5th April but could maybe do earlier that week, 2nd or 3rd?

Where does everyone live? We're in Stanmore.
dreams

Post by dreams »

Middlesexmum wrote:That's a nice idea. When were you thinking of? Weekend or after school? Or Easter holidays? We are away from 5th April but could maybe do earlier that week, 2nd or 3rd?

Where does everyone live? We're in Stanmore.
Great, we can 19,20,26,27 after school or any Mondays, Tuesdays during Easter holidays. Probably, during the Easter holidays girls would have more time. We live in Pinner.
Middlesexmum

Post by Middlesexmum »

Dreams, my dd is dancing with the Youth Ballet the week of 19th March and the following week she is away with the school!

How about Mon 2nd or Tues 3rd April? Are there any nice parks in Pinner? Our nearest decent park is St George's in Bushey but I don't mind travelling to Pinner either!

Anyone else?
dreams

Post by dreams »

Middlesexmum wrote:Dreams, my dd is dancing with the Youth Ballet the week of 19th March and the following week she is away with the school!

How about Mon 2nd or Tues 3rd April? Are there any nice parks in Pinner? Our nearest decent park is St George's in Bushey but I don't mind travelling to Pinner either!

Anyone else?
2nd and 3rd April is fine:) Couldn't find St George's park on the map. I don't mind travelling too. In Pinner we have small park with little pond near underground station. Let's wait for others:)
dreams

Post by dreams »

Middlesexmum wrote:
Anyone else?
So, ok. Let's say 2 nd or 3 rd of April depends on the wheather? Maybe next time others will be able to join us:)
Harrow-Mum

Post by Harrow-Mum »

Sorry been a bit late in replying . I would love to but will be difficult to join in on weekdays . if there is anything on weekends will do.

Did you all hear anything from St.Helen's after the letter of acceptance???
dreams

Post by dreams »

Harrow-Mum wrote:Sorry been a bit late in replying . I would love to but will be difficult to join in on weekdays . if there is anything on weekends will do.

Did you all hear anything from St.Helen's after the letter of acceptance???
Didn't hear anything from St.Helen's. We're leaving on weekends. So maybe next time:)
Onetimeonly

Post by Onetimeonly »

Hello everyone

I found out on St H website there will be a second hand uniform sale on the 26th of May. Is anyone interested in going to this? Save a few £££s on the uniform list.... Would like to team up with another newbie parent :)
dreams

Post by dreams »

Onetimeonly wrote:Hello everyone

I found out on St H website there will be a second hand uniform sale on the 26th of May. Is anyone interested in going to this? Save a few £££s on the uniform list.... Would like to team up with another newbie parent :)
I won't be in the UK. Probably DH can come:)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now