Bus from Coddington to Grantham schools

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
LoobyLoo

Bus from Coddington to Grantham schools

Post by LoobyLoo »

Morning

I live in Coddington and my son will be starting Kings in September . We currently don't have a bus stop in the village and I am aware that there are several boys and girls currently making the trip into Newark or Balderton to pick up the school bus service to Grantham.

If you, or anyone you know, already has a child at a Grantham school, or will be starting there in September, and would be keen to request a bus stop in Coddington, please do let me know asap. There is a consulation period with highways that is required before any re-route can take place, and the more children that would benefit from such a change, the better chance we have of being successfull!!

Many thanks
Lisa :D
Stocky

Re: Bus from Coddington to Grantham schools

Post by Stocky »

My DD and I visited KGGS last year and at the same time there were a number Coddington DD's looking around and this was discussed massively. I would contact Kings and KGGS and ask them to pass your details to Coddington parents, I've recently contacted them for information on DC's traveling into Grantham by train and they were both really helpful.
LoobyLoo

Post by LoobyLoo »

Thats great advice, thank you. I'll give it a go! :D
LoobyLoo

Post by LoobyLoo »

Really pleased to update that there will be a bus service from Coddington to all Grantham schools from September. Thanks to all those who supported us and to Marshalls bus company for making it happen!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now