hello to jason isaacs

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Tree

hello to jason isaacs

Post by Tree »

to anyone who gets this reference what a great show/podcast this is, I never see a movie without their advice
penguin

Re: hello to jason isaacs

Post by penguin »

you got me with that view new posts button - I was just about to log off!

I get it!!!

I really enjoy their banter - it's really funny. I do sometimes get the hump - or feel I should that KErmode doesn't even bother watching the Bollywood movie. Has he ever given a reason for this??
Tree

Post by Tree »

good question I think maybe he feels he does not understand the genre enough to give meaningful reviews? Do you think his view would be valued ??
penguin

Post by penguin »

yes definitely - because although I speak the language I'm out of touch with that as well as everything else and if he takes the genre (which is really over the top and laughable sometimes) but if you take it for what it is, it can still have good entertainment value .He is, of course, entitled to his opinion whatever it might be.

I think, what I mean is I would like him to have an opinion and I would like to hear it as well because I am a fan of the show and look forward to hearing him and Mayo. especially when Kermode (without much prodding) launches into one of his rants :lol:
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now