Thank you

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Stocky

Thank you

Post by Stocky »

I just want to publicly thank this forum and its wonderful members and moderators. I was a late joiner (August last year), but the posts and chats helped me through the 11 plus process with my DD and ultimately her successful appeal. Each and every one of you, whether you helped with a question or offered support/kind words -thank you. Thank you Etienne for your fantastic advice on the appeals do's and don'ts - the panel commended my letter and submission and also our head's letter. Finally Alex - I will pm you - but if the world was full of people like you........! Thank you, thank you everyone. Its not over for me yet, as I have a DS in year 5 who will sit the test in September, but I can draw a line under chapter 1. Sx
Desperado99

Re: Thank you

Post by Desperado99 »

Oh I'm so pleased your DD had a successful appeal! :D :D :D :D :D

I've been keeping an eye on the forum hoping to hear some good news

Well Done!

D xx
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thanks Desperado, I always felt in my heart she belonged there and gave the appeal my everything, I knew if the door was closed I couldn't have done anymore x
Jetster

Post by Jetster »

Yay!! Congratulations to you and your daughter on the successful appeal - well done!!
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thanks Jetster, its been a gruelling few months x
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

DD started at QEHS on weds and my gratitude to everyone involved in our journey has always been beyond words and it now surpasses even that. To see her hop on that 'big yellow bus' and her smile as she 'bounced' back into the house.........thank you again. Hope all the DC's starting in year & have had a fantastic first week.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thanks for posting, Stocky - it is lovely to know that DD enjoyed her first day at school - hopefully the first of many happy days.
Angie76

Post by Angie76 »

Hi Stocky

So pleased to read that your DD enjoyed her first day at QE. It's been a long year for you but you and your daughter got there in the end.
Thank you also for your support and guidance throughout the last few months.

Good luck for this months tests

Angie76 x
:)
Stocky

Post by Stocky »

Thank you Alex and Angie. Oh and the '&' should obviously be a '7'!! You're welcome Angie, the 11 plus whilst a massive time in DC's life can be such a lonely time for the parent. Good luck to you too x