Chis and Sidcup opening and closing times

Eleven Plus (11+) in Bexley and Bromley

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
shahinoor

Chis and Sidcup opening and closing times

Post by shahinoor »

Hi,

I wanted check what is the earliest kids can start school...we live far away and Iwas thinking of dropping my son off via car in the morning before going to work. What is the earliest they are allowed in the building.

And what is the latest they can stay in the building...I noticed that there are a lot of clubs after school...which
would be great then I can pick up as well.

thanks

Shahinoor
morgana

Re: Chis and Sidcup opening and closing times

Post by morgana »

I'm not sure what the earliest is they can get in to the building but DD likes a hot chocolate and breakfast at school. I think she told me it opens at 7.30 am but some kids are already there before 7.30 am. There is an afterschool home work club but I don't know what time that finishes and pupils can go the library. As an alternative, if you want to pick up late there is a leisure centre/swimming pool right next door. That could perhaps be an option after school.
teepee

Re: Chis and Sidcup opening and closing times

Post by teepee »

My DS' inform me that breakfast starts at 7.30am and form time starts at 8.15am. The after school homework club in the library finishes at 4.30pm Monday to Thursday. There are lots of after school clubs to participate in and I am often still there at 4.45pm waiting for them to come out. I hope this helps.