tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
cindy

Today 5th June 11.45am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by cindy »

I am so nervous, Christophers appeal is tomorrow. I keep going over and over in my head what I will say. I start off putting things in the right order,
keep adding things in I feel I should say, then taking them out thinking it would be better not to!!!!?
Christophers teacher advised against any coaching and said to put three grammer schools down, which I did. He failed by one point. His teacher
said he would never give this advice again. I am not blaming the teacher, it was my choice, but I do wonder, what if.... In the appeal papers, TWBG say on four pages worth that they are full to bursting, what chance do we have? why have an appeal? Christopher has worked so hard, he is a nervous, shy and polite child. He is Head Boy and representative of the
Sevenoaks Talented and Gifted (STAG). I will go tomorrow, as I have to,
but I feel he stands no chance at all......if only he had had some outside tuition, as all the other children who passed did. I have only myself to blame.
Bexley

Post by Bexley »

Cindy,

Good Luck for tomorrow. It must feel awful to have missed out by just one. Let us know how things go xx
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Dear Cindy

You have done your best in preparing for Christopher's appeal!

Don't worry, go give it your best shot.There are so many who have done it over the last few weeks and have survived to te11 the tale.

Christopher has a wonderful Mummy.

I'm sending the supporters' po55e..they wi11 cheer you on from inside and keep you strong!

GOOD LUCK!
cindy

Thank you for your support

Post by cindy »

Thank you.

I will post on here to say how it was.
guest2

Post by guest2 »

Just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow. Have just been through the whole process and wanted you to know that there is sanity on the other side!! I'm sure you have done everything that can possibly be done - just go in there and give it your best shot!! Whatever the outcome, your son is a very lucky boy to have you!! Good luck again.
cindy

Post by cindy »

Thank you so much..........
laid back son worried mum

Post by laid back son worried mum »

Seeing as you are sti11 nervous and still sitting here looking at a blank screen,
I'm sending you a care bear to cuddle,

a pie to nourish you,

and more GOOD LUCK...
You know that Christopher has a wonderful mummy!!
A11 my best wishes.
cindy

Post by cindy »

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you................................................
cupcake

Post by cupcake »

Do let us know you you get on! A friend is also appealing today, for the same school, who also missed by one point. You are doing the best you can and I hope you're successful. Your son sounds very deserving of a place. Good Luck!

Post by Guest »

Hi, Cindy,

Here's your lucky black cat with lucky horseshoe,

your good luck bear

your lucky pebble,

your good luck gnome

your lucky Chinese bamboo,

and your good luck balloons

You can relax now... even if you've forgotten a11 of the above ,you've got the most important thing..

YOURSELF!!!

Laid Back son Worried Mum
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now