F1 - Lewis Hamilton

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
F1 Fan

F1 - Lewis Hamilton

Post by F1 Fan »

I hope you mid my post here. With ragard to the early and remarkable career of Lewsi Hamilton , the new F1 sensation. He should be an inspiration and a role model to many young boys who look for soemone to admire and follow. Sadly, in our society we don't have many. I hope he inspires many young kids to chase their dreams and achieve them !

My point, if you want something badly, go out there work hard and get it !!

Thank you.

Post by Guest »

Move over Beckham, there is a new hero for the young.
SJ

Post by SJ »

It should be an inspiration to our children that he has worked towards this goal for 11 years and his education did not suffer because of it. His focus and determination is indeed inspirational.
Cynic

Post by Cynic »

Best car = GP win and Alonso messed up.
F1 has been a farce for a decade now.
If Hamilton's success stops a few kids from becoming louts, then great! I for one am not holding my breath...
F1 Fan

Post by F1 Fan »

To Cynic, you've missed the whole point.

Post by Guest »

What a young man, a real credit to his parents. Dediccates his first win to his dad, who has worked hard to fulfil his son's dreams. It's a pity that we don't see many role models, sports in particular, who are thankful to their mums and dads for getting them there. Whether it's sports or education xecellence, should never forget how we got there. Well done Lewis !!

Post by Guest »

Alonso is now jealous, what a looser
Tiger Woods

Post by Tiger Woods »

No doubt, if this had been Tim Henman or Andy Murray, this post would have attracted more posts and replies.
Grumpy..

Post by Grumpy.. »

Tiger Woods wrote:No doubt, if this had been Tim Henman or Andy Murray, this post would have attracted more posts and replies.
Why? Henman is a has-been who never really was and Murray is a Scot who stated he supported other teams over England in the World Cup (I think..) and yet we are supposed to cheer him as 'a Brit'?
At least Ron Dennis' shiny little protege is (a) apparently a nice guy and *(b) GOOD..

Post by Guest »

Lewis Hamilton has learned not to react with with critisism when his team-mate make a negative comment about, he is a gentleman and a scholar. Perhaps our youth culture could learn from him instead of drinking, taking drugs, being sexually active and having no real direction in life.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now