Releasing the place you won't need

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ahap

Releasing the place you won't need

Post by ahap »

To all those who have got your prefered secondary school and are also in the waiting list of the schools below.

I kindly request on behalf of all those who are waiting to get their prefered school from the waiting list, to release the place in the waiting list of Westcliffe High School for Boys/Girls, Southend High School for Boys/Girls, King Edwards VI Grammar School, Chelmsford CHS, Colchester CHS and CRGS that you wont need please.
This will help everyone on the waiting list of Essex and Southend schools to get their places quickly. Please if you could pass this message to anyone you think might be holding a place that they dont need as well. :)

Thanking you.
Ahap.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
ahap

Re: Releasing the place you won't need

Post by ahap »

Thank you to everyone who has freed up places at Grammar schools during the last 2 weeks as the movement in the waiting list of some of the Grammar schools were very fast indeed.

Is anyone releasing places at any of the Southend Grammar schools and Essex Grammar schools still? Those of us waiting for these schools would appreciate it very much and it would really help if you do it immediately. If you know of anyone who has not informed the relevant authorities, please remind them about it. Thank you.

Ahap.
'What we have learned is like a handful of earth; What we have yet to learn is like the whole world.' Auvaiyaar.
Sundae21

Post by Sundae21 »

Agreed!

We have been stuck at the same position for SHSG for, I think, about 6 weeks now.
Can't understand the lack of movement???? Anyone know why?

Please, please, if you are holding 2 places I, and many others, would be so grateful if you could let the school / Council know which place you'd like to turn down.

Thank you!
kerryandjane1229

Post by kerryandjane1229 »

Hi, I will be declining a place at SHSG tomorrow as my DD has been offered a comp nearer to home. Hope this makes someone's day! :)
Sundae21

Post by Sundae21 »

Hi there

If anyone hears of anyone planning to release a place at SHSG we would be SO grateful.

We are currently No.1 or No.2 on the list for SHSG. Not quite clear at the moment.
We are going to have to commit to buying school uniform for Plan B school soon and it's a big financial commitment - ouch! :roll:

Really really would appreciate any info! This forum has been so incredibly informative and helpful, so huge thanks in advance.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now