Kent Practice test

Eleven Plus (11+) in Kent

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
rakki2004

Kent Practice test

Post by rakki2004 »

Anyone have idea on whether this would be marked ?
anotherworriedmum

Re: Kent Practice test

Post by anotherworriedmum »

This thread might help you http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... wrapheader" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; It seems to vary which is not very helpful, perhaps your school can tell you?
rakki2004

Post by rakki2004 »

Thank you. It helps..We are out of council and assigned this school..But it makes sense to go through similar exam conditions..
Muggle

Post by Muggle »

hi,

The practice test is purely for the children to practise, it isn't even looked at.

S
Summerglow

Post by Summerglow »

I have heard the same, it's just a way for the children to see test conditions etc
monstermum

Post by monstermum »

We live in Kent and my DD is doing the Medway test. As she doesn't attend a Medway school I've been sent practice papers to do with her. Each 'paper' only consists of up to 9 questions. The letter explains that it's just so the child knows what the paper will look like and how to record an answer. Might be the same in Kent?
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

yes, it's just to familiarise the children with the format. It's one of the GL pack 1 papers.
anotherworriedmum

Post by anotherworriedmum »

yoyo123 wrote:yes, it's just to familiarise the children with the format. It's one of the GL pack 1 papers.
It definitely is, my DS has come home to report he found it easy because he had done the papers already :-) Rather worried that he has a false sense of security now!
doodles

Post by doodles »

DS only done the NVR and Maths at school and hasn't been told any marks at all. Quite pleased really, could either send him into a decline or making him totally over confident. Just got him used to doing the timed test at school really.
U400JB9

Post by U400JB9 »

Our practise papers haven`t been marked either....its for `familiarisation` only
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now