11 plus tuition

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ziggy13

11 plus tuition

Post by ziggy13 »

Can anyone give me a website where I might find tutors in Gloucestershire for 11 plus please? And when is the best time to start?
Thanks greatly

Ziggy
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

There is a list of Tutors who have registered with this board, can't remember where though!, try going back to teh home page.
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Ziggy,
I found my tutor by recommendation.But whilst looking there were some who advertised in Yellow Pages,try there.I will PM you with some more alternatives.
Regarding when to start,why not try some practice papers with your child and see how they get on? You will need the multiple choice type of papers which Glos LA use-NFER you can buy on this site or on WH Smiths etc.

Regards,Glosmum
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Ziggy you will need to register so I can pm you!!
ziggy13

Post by ziggy13 »

Gloucestermum - tx for your reply. I have now registered so look forward to hearing from you.

Ziggy
strouddad

tutor recommendations

Post by strouddad »

I'm looking for details of tutors in the stroud area for my son. Can anyone recommend / provide details?
gloucestermum

Post by gloucestermum »

Hi,
There is a tutor listed for Stroud under the tutors section of this website-search for Gloucestershire.Alternatively try Yellow Pages! You may find many tutors booked up now for Sept 07 test.

Regards,
Gloucestermum
ziggy13

tutors in gloucester

Post by ziggy13 »

Thanks for the replies. Ive decided to work with my son myself. I have been told about some Bond revision books, which are age-appropriate and get them used to the sorts of questions that may crop up. And next year I shall try some of the actual revision papers.
Ziggy13
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now