Big thanks appeal success

Consult our experts on 11 Plus appeals or any other type of school appeal

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
surfdad

Big thanks appeal success

Post by surfdad »

Dear All, Big thanks to Etienne and team for giving me the information for a successful appeal. We had a very good case on both counts, extenuating circumstances and academic ability. We had two appeals, the first I attended with a few pointers jotted down and stumbled through. I thought I'd done OK but we failed. I then found this site two days before our next appeal. The Q & A section was invaluable and the section (I think E11) where there was a fictious letter, based on "Mary's case", really made me think. I completely changed the way I presented the evidence. I read the evidence from my sheet and referred to the evidence and made sure they had it. The panel were very courteous and patient. I spent the two days before the appeal going through your information and practicing presenting to 3 invisible people opposite me, when it came to the day it was actually easier having the people there. At the end the panel asked some questions which I hadn't anticipated and I started to waffle, I could feel the place in the school slip away. I thought we had failed but was totally amazed to find we had been accepted. This site, I'm convinced helped me prepare a strong case to win. I think from most of the posts I have read, the kids are suitable for a grammar school education, I really hope people will use this site to fully prepare themselves for what is ahead. Your doing a great job and we are all very gratefully.
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

Dear surfdad

Thanks so much for your kind words, and I'm delighted to hear of your success.

Many congratulations!
Etienne
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

Great news surfdad - best wishes to you and your child - enjoy!!

Post by Guest »

Great News..............

Soooooooooooooooo pleased for you

and could not agree more, with what you have said about the help from this website.

Cindy