So proud of my boy!

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Guest41

So proud of my boy!

Post by Guest41 »

My son had his afternoon induction at 'Bablake' school the other day. I left him with the prefects at the school turning point, and felt myself well up...I over heard them comment at how small he was,(he will be joining year 7 in September). I walked away,got in my car and cried tears of pride! I was red eyed when i picked him up at 3.45pm!! I am so,so proud of him i could shout it to the world. We are all so blessed to have such fantastic children.......Whatever path they step on in September..And heres to all of them. :D

Post by Guest »

We have other all session next week, and like you were so proud of our sons achievments. He and his younger brother (8 years old) are taking their piano exams next week as well.

Post by Guest »

Guest 41. Lovely post. You've got me welling up!
Northkentmum

Post by Northkentmum »

Hi Guest41

My daughter spent the day at her new school last week and when we went to collect her at 5pm she was brimming with confidence, introduced us to her form teacher, showed us her form room and was walking around the grounds as if she belonged there.

We got her uniform the next day and of course we have had many trying on sessions!............. where has my little girl gone? she looks so grown up and ready to face the next phase of her life, I'm so very very proud of her and excited for her as I know she is going to have such a fantastic time over the next 7 years (1st school trip to France arranged for 14th Sept as a bonding weekend for year 7, how cool is that!)

Haven't had tears yet but am sure they will come on 29th Aug, her first day.......... not so cool to cry at secondary school I expect so will have to wait until in the car this time!!
NKM
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now