Exams timing

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

nlb40

Exams timing

Post by nlb40 »

Hi. I have just noticed this year that some of the exams seem to be held on the same date eg St Ambrose and Urmston Grammar both Saturday 22nd (and I think the same thing is happening with Stretford and Loreto). Can anyone explain please what happens if your child is wanting to sit for both schools. I am just forward planning for the September 2013 sitting. Many thanks.
DidsburyMum

Re: Exams timing

Post by DidsburyMum »

Hi

You need to decide which exam you want your child to sit first and contact the other school, explaining the situation. They will be aware and generally ask for proof from the other school that your child is sitting another exam on that date (an email will suffice). The second school will arrange an alternative exam date for your child to take the exam. So, for example this year, my daughter will take the Loreto exam on Sept. 29 and the Stretford GS exam on Monday 15 Oct. It does mean however, that your child may need to request time off school. Good luck next year!
nlb40

Re: Exams timing

Post by nlb40 »

Many thanks DisburyMum. Best of luck for your daughter. I am not looking forward to next year, or the year after!
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now