No information regarding test centre, Bucks.

Eleven Plus (11+) in Buckinghamshire (Bucks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
11nuts

No information regarding test centre, Bucks.

Post by 11nuts »

Hi could anyone help?

I have registered to do the Bucks OOC 11+ test for my son. However after receiving the initial confirmation email and the pack through the post, we have not received much information.

Has anyone received any letters or confirmations of test centres?

Beginning to panic a little now, nerves are kicking in!
harrow123

Re: No information regarding test centre, Bucks.

Post by harrow123 »

11nuts wrote:Hi could anyone help?

I have registered to do the Bucks OOC 11+ test for my son. However after receiving the initial confirmation email and the pack through the post, we have not received much information.

Has anyone received any letters or confirmations of test centres?

Beginning to panic a little now, nerves are kicking in!
not yet recd but still we got nearly a month for exam, no need to be panic i would say at this moment for exam centre info
justkeepswimming

Post by justkeepswimming »

My letter from Bucks said that they would let us know dates/location for OOC testing 'in the middle of October' - so don't worry!
Kiwimum

Post by Kiwimum »

We went through this last year - don't worry, information will come about 10 days or so before the first test. I don't know why it is so near to the tests, stress levels are already through the roof and you just want to know where you are (particularly what days the tests are on if you need to arrange work!) but there seems to be some great secret until the last minute.
The tests are held in Bucks high schools and there are sessions throughout the day - we had a late session which worried me to start with but probably didn't make a difference because we had a relaxing start to the day and had lots of time to get to the venue. I think the sessions are arranged by alphabetical order so to give you some idea of what time your child's test might be if your surname starts with x, y or z - it's going to be late in the afternoon!
My advice is don't stress, it will all come together, all the hard work is done - Good Luck!! x
MitraniD

Post by MitraniD »

I received an email from Buckscc yesterday saying that there has been an exceptional number of applications received this year and as a result it will not be possible to accomodate every one during the half term holiday which they planned initially. If we are no longer interested for my child to take the test, we can withdraw the application. Otherwise, they will let us know the test arrangements on 16th October.

Did anyone else get this email?
harrow123

Post by harrow123 »

I did not get any email like this
MitraniD

Post by MitraniD »

That's strange! Just found out from a friend of mine that she has also received the same email. Maybe they are sending the mails in batches.
kara123

Post by kara123 »

I got the same email yesterday afternoon.
harrow123

Post by harrow123 »

Any further update on exam dates/centres for OOC candidates
Guest55

Post by Guest55 »

http://www.sirhenryfloyd.bucks.sch.uk/n ... toryid=112" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any help?