KEHS

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
sss

KEHS

Post by sss »

Can anyone give any details regarding preparation for the KEHS exam? I believe there are 2 tests (about 4 hours in total) & I think the reasoning is your traditional verbal reasoning. Is there any non-verbal?
Regards
sss
Turtlegirl

Re: KEHS

Post by Turtlegirl »

I thought I'd made some notes after my daughter took the exam last year, but no sign of them! I don't remember any comments about VR stuff, but there was a comprehension which she then had to elaborate on in a piece of creative writing. I'll see if she can remember anything this evening.
She didn't gain a place there, but I think it wouldn't have suited her as well as her current school. I liked it cos it was very similar to my old school (NLCS) but I always have to remind myself that my daughter isn't me!
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

Now that sss has raised this topic,may I know if KES exam is similar to KEHS or any different.My ds would be sitting for KES in January, it would be helpful if someone has any suggestions regarding the exam.Thanks in advance.Anyone eagerly awaiting QM's results like me here???
rubyfour

Post by rubyfour »

Yes priyah, I am waiting for Queen Marys results too. :/
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

Yes, we're waiting for QM Girls. So glad I don't have to wait until March though, think I can just about manage another couple of weeks at most!
equation

Post by equation »

We're looking to do the kehs exam in Jan but, to be honest ,so much effort has been put into preparing for the kegs exam that we're just too drained (still) to start preparing for the kehs test. It just feels like too much effort to look at another Bond book!!!! :roll:
We will probably leave preparation until after half-term.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now