GOOD LUCK and POSITIVE VIBES

Eleven Plus (11+) in Gloucestershire (Glos)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

willow_catkin

GOOD LUCK and POSITIVE VIBES

Post by willow_catkin »

for parents and children for Saturday

HAve intermittent interenet at present so wanted to make sure I had chance to post.

Went thro it last year and will again next ...
stroudydad

Re: GOOD LUCK and POSITIVE VIBES

Post by stroudydad »

Thank you. :-)
Dixon

Post by Dixon »

Thanks. So looking forward to it being over and knowing where we stand.
dams

Post by dams »

Good luck to everyone. We went through this last year. It is worth mentioning that the first paper was harder than the second one last year and many children including my DD failed to complete the first paper or had to guess the last few. My DD did not answer the last 7 questions and still managed to end up in the top 120 for Pates. No need to feel upset of panic even if they are unable to complete the paper. All the best.
mum23*

Post by mum23* »

I would like to add my best wishes to all of you for Saturday. All you mums and dads you can be very proud of your children for tackling the 11+. It is not easy and they really deserve a treat afterwards whatever happens. Fingers crossed. :D Hope it all goes smoothly.
neveragain*

Post by neveragain* »

I, too, wish you all good luck. I was so supported this time last year by the forum and remember well how anxious I felt. You all deserve a treat, DC included! Will be thinking of you x
Superflygirl

Post by Superflygirl »

I would like to add my best wishes to all of you for Saturday. All you mums and dads you can be very proud of your children for tackling the 11+. It is not easy and they really deserve a treat afterwards whatever happens. Fingers crossed. Hope it all goes smoothly.

I, too, wish you all good luck. I was so supported this time last year by the forum and remember well how anxious I felt. You all deserve a treat, DC included! Will be thinking of you x

I second these comments and wish all your DC the best of luck.
fairweathergardener

Post by fairweathergardener »

Thanks everyone. Roll on Saturday afternoon!
Stressed?Moi?

Post by Stressed?Moi? »

Thinking of you all, and thanking god it's not me in your shoes again! I have one friend who will be going through this tomorrow and feel for her, so may everyone end up where they will be happy, be it grammar or comp.
EmeraldE

Post by EmeraldE »

Good luck tomorrow folks! Keep calm and carry on :)