Exam Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
myw1

Exam Results

Post by myw1 »

Hi,
I am just wondering when we will get the exam results? I know on the letter it said results will be posted in first week of Oct, but I wonder if anyone knows more details than that. Or has anyone got their results already? This is for the Birmingham exam we took.
Thanks
houseful

Re: Exam Results

Post by houseful »

Hi

Not sure about Bham, apparently very soon after the 15th. I did however ring QM Boys and although they couldn't tell me how may boys sat the exam, the lady did confirm that the papers had not yet been returned from marking but results would be sent out 1st class on the 15th. !

Best wishes to all anxiously awaiting parents. :)
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

I think it is supposed to be by the 15th with the consortium schools. I saw on the Handsworth Boys' year calendar that they have Friday 12th written down as the 'latest day (or earlier if possible) to post out results of 11 plus exam'

So I guess it seems if we are lucky we might get results trickling in on Saturday, but it is most likely to be Monday or Tuesday before we get them..... That is as long as it is not like last year's KES results :roll:

UmSusu
UmSusu
um

Post by um »

Knowing the postal 'service' I suffer from, I would have rather received an email (dd's results will be next year God willing).
I would have also thought that sending emails would be far, far more cost effective given the stationery and postage costs, not to mention the time taken to fill and seal all those envelopes!
houseful

Post by houseful »

Does anyone have any info on when Handsworth Grammar will be sending out results?

I rang them this morning and was told by the end of Ocotber. :?

Not very helpful considering the deadline for LEA forms!
DIY Mum
Location: Not in a hole in the ground but in a land where once they dwelt-the Beormingas

Post by DIY Mum »

To this day, I still haven't received ds2's results from HGS. And he sat their exam 2 'academic' years ago! :roll:
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

houseful wrote:Does anyone have any info on when Handsworth Grammar will be sending out results?

I rang them this morning and was told by the end of Ocotber. :?

Not very helpful considering the deadline for LEA forms!
It seems they are unwilling to commit to a date in case they don't manage but their internal calendar (see my previous post) says they will post on the 12th. Last year we got their results automatically a few days after allocation
UmSusu
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now