Test results day

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
Tudorblue

Test results day

Post by Tudorblue »

Can anyone tell me when the 11 plus results our out for Wirral and st. Anslems I no it's 2nd week in October but would it be the start of the second week or end of second week ?
debs2028

Re: Test results day

Post by debs2028 »

Tudorblue wrote:Can anyone tell me when the 11 plus results our out for Wirral and st. Anslems I no it's 2nd week in October but would it be the start of the second week or end of second week ?
For wirral it is the 19th Oct, I am not sure about St Anslems but suspect it will be the same day
Debs
Tudorblue

Post by Tudorblue »

Thanks for reply I thought it might of been earlier than that because it says 2nd week in October and the 19th is 3rd week?
Bati

Post by Bati »

I wish it was sooner, I am a nervous wreck over it all :(
My dd has sat upton hall as well as wirral and they are saying results will be next week so maybe st anslems will be sooner too
Anybody know if the primary schools have received the results yet
debs2028

Post by debs2028 »

I have friends who's daughters took the Upton Hall exam. Hope all is good news for them. They did find the exam a lot easier than the wirral 11 plus. They suspect however that the pass rate will be high
Debs
Campian

Post by Campian »

Hi there
I spoke to St Anselm's yesterday and they said they were hoping to post out the results next Monday. They said we should definitely have them before their open day next Friday.
frantic!

Post by frantic! »

Results were due to primary schools yesterday.
Bati

Post by Bati »

My daughters primary told me today that they still haven't received the results yet :( We are out of area so don't know if this has anything to do with it or not