QM Walsall Results

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
MSD

QM Walsall Results

Post by MSD »

Does anyone know when QM will be posting their results? The letter stated start of October, which is pretty vague.

MSD
Priya01

Re: QM Walsall Results

Post by Priya01 »

Hi MSD,
We can start expecting the results but not sure exactly when we will receive it tho.You can try calling the school to know if they have got the results which I will be doing tomorrow.My hands would go numb when I punch those digits..
Lets see.
Professor Yaffle

Post by Professor Yaffle »

I'm guessing and cannot be certain that QM results will be posted out on Monday 15th October. Both AGS and WGHS have updated their websites to reflect this within the last few days so it looks like the schools in the consortium are following the same timelines. AGS actually states letters will be posted by first class post so hopefully letters will be with you by Tuesday 16th.

Good luck to all of you waiting for results.
houseful

Post by houseful »

Hi All

Spoke to someone at the school this afternoon. She confirmed that the results would be posted 1st class on the 15th.

Hope that helps.
Priya01

Post by Priya01 »

That's what I was told when I called up.how am I going to survive the waiting time.
Kaysarn

Post by Kaysarn »

Hi, I'm anxiously waiting for my ds exam results,he's worked so hard for the exam. I hope he gets the required score to gain a place. This is my first time on the 11+ journey and I can't believe the emotional rollercoaster that we both have enduring! :shock: :D :wink: :| :twisted: :x :D :( (whilst studing for the exam and now waiting for the results :?:
morgu

Post by morgu »

Hi, the school website is now saying results will be posted 12/10 by first class post.
This is also the date given by Adam's, though WGHS is still saying 15th (tbc), while the other consortium schools aren't saying anything on their websites. Still hoping to receive results from WGHS on saturday.
MSD

Post by MSD »

Just checked with the school. QM Walsall results will be posted out on Friday by first class.

MSD