WGSB/DAO acceptance

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
brimoyuyu

WGSB/DAO acceptance

Post by brimoyuyu »

Hi... sorry i am a new member but I really need a help.. I live in burnt oak and I dont know if we can apply for tests for WGSB and DAO ......
tHANKS
RationalityRules

Re: WGSB/DAO acceptance

Post by RationalityRules »

Hi Brimoyuyu

I didn't want your post to go unanswered but I'm sorry, I don't personally know the answer to your question. I think the best thing you can do is to phone each of the schools and ask them.

Best of luck. RR
Hera

Post by Hera »

From Burnt Oak you are not in the catchment for either of the Watford Grammars or DAO. Even if you were it would be an impossible journey. As I am sure you know you are in the catchment for Mill Hill County and Latymer and then you have easy access to Henrietta Barnet, QE boys and St Michael's that have no catchment area.
brimoyuyu

Post by brimoyuyu »

thanks for your reply

for latymer im not in the catchment area.. as my postcode is ha8 and mhcs my son has to take test for 24 places only
Hera

Post by Hera »

Apologies I am wrong about Latymer. My old neighbours daughter from Burnt Oak/Colindale took the exams for Latymer a few year ago, but ended up going elsewhere which is why I always assumed that it was an option!
mp1

Post by mp1 »

Hi
We also from Stanmore area and last year struggle with schools but fortunately my dd got mhchs from academic place.you can try Parmitters school(00c catchment 3 places only),Bushey meads school((technology aptitude test only 17 people).
We have six choices in CAF form so try many school as you can.
mp1

Post by mp1 »

Please also consider about the school journey before trying that school. Parmitters coach comes near to Belmont circle and I
think ,there is one bus service from Edgware station to Bushey Meads school.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now