AGGS Results....

Eleven Plus (11+) in Trafford

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
countrymum

AGGS Results....

Post by countrymum »

Hope you don't mind me starting the result thread for AGGS.
Good luck everyone waiting, I can't think of anything but that post (hopefully) landing in the morning! Watching Nigella for a little distraction.
Halemum

Re: AGGS Results....

Post by Halemum »

I thought they were posting them out tomorrow now, which would mean Tuesday for results. Hubby has decided to take tomorrow off work! :shock:

I will be out all day so guess who's going to open the envelope if it does come tomorrow!?!.
countrymum

Post by countrymum »

Hi Halemum,
Hmmm don't know. I was kind of excepting Loreto and AGGS on Saturday. With just getting Loreto assumed AGGS posted 2nd class Friday? Does say in their literature results should be received by 15th?

Post can be a bit sporadic my way so would imagine it a very perfect world for them all to land on the same day perhaps. Anyway if anyone has any clarification? Hope Hubby can keep somewhere safe for you :)
Halemum

Post by Halemum »

Was your Loreto result addressed to you or your DD? Was it obvious what was in the envelope?
Pumpkin Pie

Post by Pumpkin Pie »

Loreto envelope was addressed to the parents and the white envelope was stamped with the Loreto logo on the front. So yes, it was obvious what was in the envelope, especially when one was nail-bitingly awaiting it's arrival!
topsyturvy

Post by topsyturvy »

I think if the AGGS envelops were posted 2nd class on friday some nearby addresses would have received them on saturday.

Was the Loretto envelope Ist or 2nd class? Any info
Halemum

Post by Halemum »

I'm very nearby and didn't get mine on Sat. Someone rang admissions on Fri and they told them that they would be posted out on Monday.

Update: hubby just going in late to work tomorrow now instead of taking day off which is great news incase they do come tomorrow and ive been misinformed. Post interception has resumed. :lol:
madsdad

Post by madsdad »

topsyturvy wrote:I think if the AGGS envelops were posted 2nd class on friday some nearby addresses would have received them on saturday.

Was the Loretto envelope Ist or 2nd class? Any info
It was franked with 44p which I think is 2nd class but they all seemed to arrive in one day unless of course Loreto posted them on Thursday :)
aharris

Post by aharris »

AGGS results. I really do not understand why they cannot e-mail the results?
I only feel that post is a way to prove address but there are other ways to do this.

Why not also they fix a result date so parents are not stressed and they know exactly when results to expect and not stressed for couple of days and weeks. Like National Allocation day, we know it is 1st of March so we know exactly when results will be coming.
Good luck to everyone who are waiting for AGGS results.
bns

Post by bns »

aharris wrote:AGGS results. I really do not understand why they cannot e-mail the results?
I only feel that post is a way to prove address but there are other ways to do this.

Why not also they fix a result date so parents are not stressed and they know exactly when results to expect and not stressed for couple of days and weeks. Like National Allocation day, we know it is 1st of March so we know exactly when results will be coming.
Good luck to everyone who are waiting for AGGS results.
They have stated a date BY 15th October.
If we have no confirmation by close of play tomorrow I suggest we all deluge the admin office with calls demanding to know where we stand. Afterall, AGGS has no review process and we've had to wait long enough. I suggest we all call at around 2.30pm and prevent this waiting game for future parents if no results at all have been released.