Not long to wait for results now

Eleven Plus (11+) in Wirral

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Bati

Not long to wait for results now

Post by Bati »

Not long left before we get the results so i thought i would start a thread so we can chat and support each other

I seem to be thinking about nothing else but the results. My dd has already passed the upton Hall but we both would prefer wirral grammar and i think if she doesnt pass i am going to have one very upset 10 yr old dd :(
Tudorblue

Re: Not long to wait for results now

Post by Tudorblue »

Hi yes can't wait just got email of Wirral admissions will be getting an email on Friday 19 th between 9 and 5, my ds passed st anslems but would rather go to caldy so fingers cross
Bati

Post by Bati »

just checked, i have received the email too
At least we know we will definitely know by friday :D knowing my luck i will have to wait till 5pm to get mine
good luck to your ds
Tudorblue

Post by Tudorblue »

Thanks and good luck to your dd :D
Bati

Post by Bati »

Do you one if we will get the results through the post as well as email
debs2028

Post by debs2028 »

I also got the email. I am away on holiday on fri as ds has an inset day. I will take my iPad with me in the hope that I can access my email. I fly at 5 pm so if we get it that late than do not think we will know till Saturday. Unless I get someone. To access my email for me.
My son is also worried about the result. He seemed to find the second paper harder which was supposed to be the easier of the 2. He found 1 very hard aswell. He had a bad headache going into second exam so whether that has affected him I do not know. He is also a more capable maths student.
I want to stay positive but am having difficulty doing that, as think we are not going to get the result we want.
Good luck to all the children
Debs :(
Tudorblue

Post by Tudorblue »

[quote="Bati"]Do you one if we will get the results through the post as well as email[/quote

Should think so in case people didn't get the email
Bati

Post by Bati »

I was able to access my email when I went away so hopefully as long as you can get internet access you should be fine
My dd also had a headache on the second paper and didn't tell me till we was on our way home from the exam :( if she had mentioned it before I could of given her paracetamol. I am hoping it hasn't had to much of an impact however she never finished the last 3 questions. The practice ones at home she was finishing with plenty of time to check
Have a lovely holiday
Newbie But Stressed

Post by Newbie But Stressed »

How do you register for Email results ?
Bati

Post by Bati »

when you applied for your son/daughter to sit the 11+ did you give them an email if so you will already be registered your email if you didnt try phoning them to see if you can now
apparently post will be sent friday by 2nd class so i dont think we will receive the letters till monday
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now