Travel from Laindon to SHSB

Eleven Plus (11+) in Essex

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
ocobrown

Travel from Laindon to SHSB

Post by ocobrown »

Hi, we have had a pleasant surprise with DS result, at 328.5 it looks as though we might have a shot at SHSB, our preferred school. Course now I'm panicking about travel.... Having trawled the posts from last few years I havent found any about getting to SHSB from Laindon. Could anyone shed any light on options, bus, train, coach? And walking times the other end.... It Would appear to be easier if we were on the other train line - but we are not! Anyone else in the area considering this school for 2013 entry? :)
Last edited by ocobrown on Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manana

Re: Travel from Laindon to SHSB

Post by Manana »

ocobrown wrote:Hi, we have had a pleasant surprise with DS result, at 128.5 it looks as though we might have a shot at SHSB, our preferred school. Course now I'm panicking about travel.... Having trawled the posts from last few years I havent found any about getting to SHSB from Laindon. Could anyone shed any light on options, bus, train, coach? And walking times the other end.... It Would appear to be easier if we were on the other train line - but we are not! Anyone else in the area considering this school for 2013 entry? :)
I presume you mean 328.5!
ocobrown

Re: Travel from Laindon to SHSB

Post by ocobrown »

Oh heavens, it was a long long night last night and brain is fried! Let's try again....we had pleasant surprise with DS score of 328... Blah blah! Good spot!