Queens Sports Test results

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
chilli

Queens Sports Test results

Post by chilli »

Hi does anyone know how to interpret the Queens sports test results, we got 100.51.
From previous years the results were 116.66, 80.88,93.02 & 91.00 respectively. Besides these scores there is no info on what the test is out of or what the total marks are.
Much appreciated if anyone can shed any light on this?
WP

Re: Queens Sports Test results

Post by WP »

They've given you about as good an indication as you could hope for: that score would have got you in last year but not the 3 previous years [correction:] the 3 previous years but not last year. There's a chance, but not a certainty. What happens this year depends on who applies, what other schools they've applied for, and how they've done under the other criteria, none of which can be known until the actual applications are processed.
busybeenfun

Post by busybeenfun »

WP
I have interpreted this differently. With a score of over 100, it would not have achieved entry last year but would the previous years (where the lowest scores to gain entry were in the 80's and 90's).

Have I interpreted this incorrectly?
WP

Post by WP »

Um, yes, you're absolutely right; it is the reverse of what I said. Still means you have a decent chance, though.
WhiteBeaver

Post by WhiteBeaver »

Queens have reduced their sports test entry level over the last couple of days from 116.66 down to 96.56. It's on their website.
WP

Post by WP »

So now 100.51 looks like a good bet.
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now