2012 results Slough

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
gabriela

2012 results Slough

Post by gabriela »

Hi, can anyone tell me if a score of 111 can guaranty a place in one of sloughs grammar, based on last years results? What about this years marks, do you know the ranging marks?
rashminder12

Re: 2012 results

Post by rashminder12 »

Hi,
I am looking for answer for all these questions as well. I did put my question on other thread. If I will get any information then will let you know. Did you get result? I am still waiting for post as we live in Hampshire.
Rashminder12
chad

Re: 2012 results Slough

Post by chad »

A score of 111 does not guarantee a place at a slough grammar.
There are different oversubscription criteria for each grammar.

Herschel allocates the first 70 places on score and then by proximity to applicants who have achieved 111.
Langley is on score within their admission area.
Slough Grammar is the first 100 on on score followed by proximity as above.
St Bernards is a faith school and their admissions policy reflects this.

You can find some historical data on this link

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =10&t=9313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The oversubscription criteria for the schools have changed in recent years so some of the data will not be relevant
farnham

Post by farnham »

gabriela wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me if a score of 111 can guaranty a place in one of sloughs grammar, based on last years results? What about this years marks, do you know the ranging marks?
Has anyone recieved their slough consortium results today.does anyone know what the highest score is?.
proudmom

Post by proudmom »

Hi Chad,
thanks fo the post and thread. DD scored 113 and we are in the catchment. Which two schools would you suggest we take a chance on by putting on CAF. We cannot apply to St Bernard's. I know that her chances, given her score, are slim.
Any opinions would be helpful in us making a decision
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

farnham wrote:
gabriela wrote:Hi, can anyone tell me if a score of 111 can guaranty a place in one of sloughs grammar, based on last years results? What about this years marks, do you know the ranging marks?
Has anyone recieved their slough consortium results today.does anyone know what the highest score is?.
141 is the maximum I think.
scary mum
eyelashes

Post by eyelashes »

My ds passed too!

Yes 141 is the maximum mark
Sundaa

Post by Sundaa »

My daughter got 122 today and has made me proud. She is hoping to secure a place at Herschel Grammer in Sept 2013. :) We live in Norwood Green, can someone let me know if this result guarantees her a place?
eyelashes

Post by eyelashes »

Last years cut off mark was 118', so there's a very high chance that your child will get a place at herschel- congratulations!
BusyMumThree

Post by BusyMumThree »

My daughter got 131 in the slough consortium exam...really proud of her... :D :D

We are in catchment but still quite far away but I think this score still puts us in with a very good chance for Herschel doesn't it ????