VR types

Eleven Plus (11+) in Surrey (Sutton, Kingston and Wandsworth)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

capries

VR types

Post by capries »

Hi all,
can anyone help me in this regard as i am working with my DD and using VR Technique and practice 1-4 by Susan J. daughtrey.
I also use Bond practice books.
I have noticed on some forums which says some books are irrelevant and depend on the area exams.Some says to use AFN or IPS.

I certainly don't have a clue what type of books should be used to prapare for tiffin, nonsuch, wallington. and what difference is there among all these books.

Am I on the right track??

Can anyone suggest which books should be used to prepare in the kingston, sutton grammars.
tiffinboys

Re: Vr Types

Post by tiffinboys »

See Patricia's most useful post in Bucks region. Equally applicable to Surrey grammars.

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... =3&t=30178" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/shop/Surrey/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

shows you the relevant books
tiffinboys

Post by tiffinboys »

We also used Tutors 15 minutes tests - available from the shop here.

I would say that Level 3 test papers must be an essential part of final revision - specially the vocab questions.

Level 4 test papers are of much higher difficulty level - good for Tiffins only, in my opinion. Other Schools tests are not so difficult. One caution: there were few errors noted - Level 4 papers need bit more proof reading. We downloaded these papers last year - so these may have been corrected by now.
Please support Tiffin School’s Gym Appeal. Visit school’s website to donate.
capries

Re: VR types

Post by capries »

Thanks yoyo and tiffinboys,

these are new to me.need to look at that as well then.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now