Logging in

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
pheasantchick

Logging in

Post by pheasantchick »

Has anyone had problems logging in recently? Sometimes it takes two or three attempts, and asks for one of those words to be entered before it will let me in. I am not aware I've misspelt anything.
yoyo123

Re: Logging in

Post by yoyo123 »

I haven't, but I will log out and try it!
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

no problem for me pheasant chick, I'll let programmer know
programmer

Post by programmer »

HI pheasantchick,

We are sorry about that. It is put in place to deter the spam robots registering in the forum. We will turn it off when the spam attacks stop or reduce. But at the moment we are getting a lot of it. Hopefully it will stop and we can turn it off. Thank you.
ginx

Post by ginx »

I find it slightly annoying that sometimes I log in, type a message straight away, then lose the message when I go to submit it, as I am told to login - when I just have!

It's probably me ... but it's worth the wait. :)
Amber

Post by Amber »

ginx wrote:I find it slightly annoying that sometimes I log in, type a message straight away, then lose the message when I go to submit it, as I am told to login - when I just have!

That happens to me so often that I always copy the message now before pressing 'submit'. I think we discussed this before - you are a Mac user too, I thinks, ginx? :D
scary mum

Post by scary mum »

Amber wrote:
ginx wrote:I find it slightly annoying that sometimes I log in, type a message straight away, then lose the message when I go to submit it, as I am told to login - when I just have!

That happens to me so often that I always copy the message now before pressing 'submit'. I think we discussed this before - you are a Mac user too, I thinks, ginx? :D
This happens to me, but only on my phone (an iPhone).
scary mum
Amber

Post by Amber »

It only happens on my iMac, not the iPad. I have just acquired an iPhone and the font is far too small for me to cope with submitting messages via it. I am impressed with your eyesight, scary - you must be a lot younger than I am!
ginx

Post by ginx »

Amber, you're right - we did mention this before, but it seems to happen many times now - usually when I am pm'ing - and yes, I'm an iMac user. And iPad - but that's in the evenings, when my messages are full of typos because I haven't got the hang of touch typing.

I hadn't thought to copy my message, didn't know it was possible, now I will every time because it is frustrating to lose a long message. :( Sometimes I wonder if I'm not pressing or clicking the "submit" key hard enough or something.
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I've drawn programmer's attention to this, hopefully he will be able to come up with a suggestion
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now