need help

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
dino2003

need help

Post by dino2003 »

Hi I am new to this forum. My son is in year 4 and we are aiming for slough or langley grammer school.
Please help me how to and where to start.....when I need to apply and how..and how many choices can I give....
hermanmunster

Re: need help

Post by hermanmunster »

welcome to the forum

try this for starters

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... re-11-plus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
chad

Post by chad »

Hi and welcome.....

First.... what area do you live in as different LA's have different number of choices.

Last year's dates can be found here...

http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/school ... lus/slough" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The school application form was submitted in July of Year 5

The CAF (Common Application) is submitted in the October of Year 6.

The 11plus was sat in the September of Year 6
hotkat

Post by hotkat »

Hello! I'm new and wondered if you could give guidance towards tutors in the Egham/Windsor area? Also, have we left it too late as my son's in Year 5?

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clickinghere

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin