EDPAC answer sheet?

Discussion of the 11 Plus

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
izzywizz

EDPAC answer sheet?

Post by izzywizz »

Please can anyone tell me which exam board has an EDPAC answer sheet?
We live in Lancashire and are thinking of putting dd4 in for the Clitheroe Grammar exam in November. Managed to get hold of sample papers and found out it's multiple choice (EDPAC) answer sheet. Exams in verbal reasoning,english and maths. We live outside the catchment area so need as much help as possible. Only 15 to 24 places for out of area. It would really help to know which exam board to buy the right books to DIY myself. There doesn't seem to be anyone on the forum from our area for a chat or support.
So PLEASE HELP anyone!! :shock:

First time 11+ confused mum :cry:

Post by Guest »

EDPAC
A general-purpose form for multiple-choice answer tests which comprise up to 120 questions, where each question has one of A, B, C, D or E as its correct answer.

There are no longer two types of EDPAC sheet - the original EDPAC Header Sheet has been replaced by a standard EDPAC Answer Sheet completed with the correct answers included as the first form of the batch.

More likely than not your examination board in NFER, whose sample papers are published by Letts.

Post by Guest »

Example of a EDPAC answer sheet (not NFER) can be seen on this link:

http://www.napier.ac.uk/depts/registry/ ... ctions.doc
izzywizz

EDPAC answer sheet?

Post by izzywizz »

Thank you Guest 1 and 2.
The EDPAC sheet I have looks just like the one on the link you sent me! Does this mean it is not the NFER board? If it's not, do the other boards differ greatly in content and format? I have bought from this site the IPS in verbal reasoning and am now wondering if this is going to be useful or not? Don't know where to go from here :shock:

ANY ADVICE PLEASE!!!!