Identical Twins

Discussion of all things non-11 Plus related

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
SunlampVexesEel

Identical Twins

Post by SunlampVexesEel »

At work we recently interviewed a candidate who had a non-IT related degree for our IT job... the candidate did OK but towards the end of the interview he mentioned he had an identical twin who did have an IT degree and was working in IT....

Now... that has got us wondering... which twin did we actually interview...

Which got me on to the subject of 11+ and Identity.... do people take other peoples 11+ exams??

(This is intended as a topic of light relief... i'm not paranoid about twins nor am I planning to send someone else into the exam room myself)

Regards
SVE
Animis opibusque parati
Rosey

Post by Rosey »

We have Twins in Rehab. They are always winding each other up and playing tricks. You should pop in and check them out :lol: :lol: :wink:
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

i'm not paranoid about twins
You should be! But only of the bad twin..

AM
yoyo123

Post by yoyo123 »

I taught at aschool which I am sure was part of a gentic experiment!

at LEAST one pair of identical twins per year group (one year has 3!!)

even the head teacher was an identical twin,and I have identical twin neices.
LBSWM

Post by LBSWM »

yoyo123 wrote:I taught at aschool which I am sure was part of a gentic experiment!

at LEAST one pair of identical twins per year group (one year has 3!!)

even the head teacher was an identical twin,and I have identical twin neices.
SCARY.
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

has anyone read the book it's title is something like "may contain nuts" very funny/true to life about a mother dressing up as her daughter to sit an entrance exam and winning a scholarship (her daughter isn't that bright so that was a bit of a disaster). I won't spoil it anymore for you in case you haven't read it but it will appeal to many of you!
Warks mum

Post by Warks mum »

Warwickshire ask for two passport-sized pictures of your child when you register for the 11+ tests... major disappointment since I was hoping to make a decent profit from hiring out daughter to sit the tests for others...

Must admit, I didn't think of the "identical twin" option... :D
Alex

Post by Alex »

I have identical twins (currently year 5). They have been in separate classes from nursery. They have been known to swap classes to see if the teacher notices they have the wrong twin....
Appeal Mum

Post by Appeal Mum »

Scooby wrote:has anyone read the book it's title is something like "may contain nuts" very funny/true to life about a mother dressing up as her daughter to sit an entrance exam and winning a scholarship (her daughter isn't that bright so that was a bit of a disaster). I won't spoil it anymore for you in case you haven't read it but it will appeal to many of you!

Hi Scooby,

I picked up this book today and have read the first couple of chapters.
It's hilarious.. Please god don't let me be this bad.. :shock:
I'm actually looking forward to going to bed early tonight to read it.

Thanks for the recommendation.. :wink:

AM