Tutor Enquiry

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

new2bucks

Tutor Enquiry

Post by new2bucks »

Hello everyone,

I would be very interested to learn from any personal experiences of anyone using a midlands tutor who also has students coming from the Buckinghamshire area, those currently using this tutor will know who I am referring to.

If anyone has had any experience of using this tutor, can you please get back to me. I will be very grateful.

Many thanks in advance

New2bucks

Forum rules:- Can you please reply by private message button – thanks.

Genuine recommendations by PM only (private message) are acceptable - but beware of the possibility that someone who appears to be offering a recommendation may have a vested interest! Please let us know if you think anyone is abusing the system by soliciting for business or 'spamming'.
It's easy to report a possible problem: just click on the red exclamation mark that appears with every post and PM: Image

Always treat recommendations from unknown persons with caution. However, there are many long standing members (check the date of joining and number of posts) who make a valuable contribution to the forum. If you receive a recommendation from one of them, it could be worth considering seriously (while still exercising a degree of caution).

If you receive a recommendation from anyone else, please exercise extreme caution!

Note also:
  • • Tutors can found in the online tutor directory by clicking here

• Institutional Course details can be found here

• Intensive Holiday Courses can be found here
Kind regards

ForumAdmin
KE Buddy

Re: Tutor Enquiry

Post by KE Buddy »

Please message me as well.
UmSusu

Post by UmSusu »

Goodness! That is quite a distance to travel for tuition but you have me curious now!

Why don't you give us a clue about the name and then those who have heard about him/her can pm you if we know anything about them?

UmSusu
UmSusu
new2bucks

Post by new2bucks »

Hi UmSusu,

I am new to the forum and I don’t think I feel right naming anyone on a public forum, whether they are good or bad, not sure what the rules are, but prefer not to. I did think about this before posting, all I know is only four local children are taken on every year and was hoping I would, with some luck, come across some of their parents on here for their thoughts..

I suppose like find a needle in a haystack, but if you don’t try you’ll never know, but the few parents who have used this person will know who I am talking about – just hope they are willing to share.

Not sure if it’s a secret as the information can be found using the famous search engine with grammar tuition buckinghamshire

New2bucks
Etienne

Post by Etienne »

We aren't normally keen to have tutors identified on the forum as it has been known to lead to fake posts designed to be 'good for business'.

There have even been a few instances where unscrupulous competitors have planted posts to try and denigrate the opposition! :roll:

There are many good tutors out there - but tutoring is unregulated, and you should always exercise caution .......

We try to keep the forum as safe as possible.
Etienne
Minicooper

Post by Minicooper »

Can someone also pm myself regarding good tutors in Birmingham

Mini Cooper
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now