Waiting, waiting....

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
RationalityRules

Waiting, waiting....

Post by RationalityRules »

Still waiting for email from Herts...I know people whose surnames start later in the alphabet than ours and who got their email nearly an hour ago. Why is this? What rhyme or reason is there to the order they are sent in? Very frustrating. RR
daisyduke

Anyone else still waiting?

Post by daisyduke »

Might there be a systems glitch at Herts Admissions? Still not had news, and it's 6.45pm?!?!? I applied online and have had all those confirmatory emails in the last few days reminding me of my online details etc...
Hera

Re: Waiting, waiting....

Post by Hera »

We haven't had anything yet either.
daisyduke

Post by daisyduke »

great minds think alike... just posted same, no news here either. Tried pulling the plug out of the wall and blowing into it to clear the cobwebs...

oh my word, that's so clever, someone's just merged the threads - very impressed, mods!!
Last edited by daisyduke on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RAE

Post by RAE »

Getting RSI here hitting refresh!
RationalityRules

Well it's reassuring to know others are waiting, even though it's not nice for you guys either. We'll get there in the end. One good thing is, DS seems to have no idea we're waiting for anything - he's forgotten all about it and is happily arguing with his brother about something unimportant upstairs!

Best of luck to you all. RR
RationalityRules

Just got it - first choice - so delighted. Hope it's good news for everyone else too. xx
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now