waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in Birmingham, Walsall, Wolverhampton and Wrekin

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
amrit bhogal

waiting list

Post by amrit bhogal »

hi, my daughter took exam in sep 2012.her rank was 231.she hasnt recieved the conformation letter yesterday.our first choice school is queen mary high school walsall.im not sure if she hs got the place or not...what shall i do?shall i wait for the letter till monday? :?:
moseleymum

Re: waiting list

Post by moseleymum »

According to the updated list here, rank 256 has been offered
http://www.elevenplusexams.co.uk/forum/ ... 11&t=30969" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This means your daughter is likely to have a place as she is above this at 231.

If a letter doesn't arrive by Mondays post to confirm this then you should call but I'm sure she is in :)
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

thank so much...u have been a great help...so there is still hope...i will wait for monday post..hopefully i will get the letter...thanks again :)
moseleymum

Post by moseleymum »

If you don't get it, phone but it should be fine.

Incidentally my friend's daughter goes there and she loves it, it's a really great school :)
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

thanx again...my eldest daughter took exam last year..nd younger daughter is going to take it this year in july...hope she ll pass it aswell..thn i will b able to relax.... :)
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

Hi Amrit,

Our first choice is QM girls, and we haven't received an email or letter yet either, but i've checked online and it says place offered. I suspect they're just late in sending some of the offer letters out, pretty sure your DD will be fine with that rank. I've just sent an email off to the admissions office and will ring up on Monday if I don't hear anything back. Hopefully you will have good news soon too:)
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

hi,i hope we will recieve the letter tmrw...i hope u recieve a good news too...im more nervous than my daughter.... :)
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

hi, rang the admission office this morning...thy have sent letter to our address on fri...im waiting for the post now...hopefully will get the good news shortly...very nervous!!!!
nervousmom

Post by nervousmom »

Amrit, keeping everything crossed for you.
amrit bhogal

Post by amrit bhogal »

thank you.... :)
11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now