11+ Results from Slough Consortium

Eleven Plus (11+) in Berkshire (Berks)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

yasa

11+ Results from Slough Consortium

Post by yasa »

Does anyone know the cut-off marks for Langley Grammar and Slough Grammar?

My DS sat for the Slough Consortium exam and has an average of 129. Our first preference was Langley and Slough was the second. But we didn't get a place allocated as per the email/letter we received 02/03/2013. Results from recent history suggests the above score would have definitely got a place. I am very confusing and it has been a really traumatic weekend.

Can anyone help please?
chad

Re: 11+ Results from Slough Consortium

Post by chad »

It does seem strange. Can I confirm that you are within the 'postcode catchment' of Langley grammar ( as per their admissions criteria). If so then I would give Langley a ring and ask them if you have been offered a place.
Sundaa

Re: 11+ Results from Slough Consortium

Post by Sundaa »

I had a stressful weekend due to another mistake from Ealing & Slough Education Department. Ealing offered my daughter her 5th choice place and disregarded the 4 Slough consortium schools we had selected before. (My Daughter got 122 and we live in Norwood Green) Thankfully on Saturday we received an offered letter from Herschel Grammer. I spoke to Ealing concil this morning and they seem to think this error occurred because the did not recieve the correct information from Slough last week. They have apologised and said they will check with Slough once the phones stop ringing and call me later this afternoon. Looks like they are lots of people in a similar situation. Good Luck Everyone.