Queens sports waiting list

Eleven Plus (11+) in South West Hertfordshire

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Mocks - Practise the real exam experience - Book Now
Nearly over

Queens sports waiting list

Post by Nearly over »

We are 29 on Queens' sports waiting list. Does anyone know how much movement there usually is on the sports list?
Mgnmum

Re: Queens sports waiting list

Post by Mgnmum »

Can I ask how you know already where you are on wl? Did you phone school or did it come by letter?
Nearly over

Post by Nearly over »

Yes, we received a letter in the post today and also one from Bushey Meads stating which band our dc was in and the position on their waiting list.
Nearly over

Post by Nearly over »

This may be more of a question for WP, but are there any figures available for lowest sports scores that have achieved a place at Queens', after continuing interest? The sticky shows scores for academic and music but nothing on sport.

Also, I would be interested to hear from any parents with experience of the school and their thoughts about it.

Thanks
WP

Post by WP »

Nearly over wrote:This may be more of a question for WP, but are there any figures available for lowest sports scores that have achieved a place at Queens', after continuing interest?
I don't have such data, sorry.
busybeenfun

Post by busybeenfun »

If you look at my previous posts and those of Ally you will find information regarding Queens'.

In a nut shell, my DD has had a really positive experience. The school has been very supportive both from an academic and a pastoral perspective. For a large school the house system works really well. Most importantly my DD loves it, is thriving academically and my DS will start in September.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM.

BBF
Nearly over

Post by Nearly over »

Thanks BBF. Will pm you.
11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now