Last Minute Tips?

Eleven Plus (11+) in Lincolnshire (Lincs)

Moderators: Section Moderators, Forum Moderators

11 Plus Platform - Online Practice Makes Perfect - Try Now
blissot

Last Minute Tips?

Post by blissot »

Fast approaching countdown for the tests! First test is VR :?: (I think) on the 17th September with the next test NVR on the 24th September. Does anyone have any last minute tips or advice to help my daughter this last week (I am more nervous than she is). Any tips about speed or how to work out certain types of questions quickly would be useful. (NFER tests for QEHS Gainsborough) Thanks to everyone for your advice and support so far :D
Nicwelshchick

Post by Nicwelshchick »

Good luck for your daughter - I am in Gainsborough too. Nerve racking stuff isn't it!
blissot

Post by blissot »

Thanks can't wait for it to be over. She thinks she has done ok on the VR so fingers crossed for the NVR :) Good luck to you as well!! Fingers crossed eh :wink:
Confused!

Post by Confused! »

So was anyone else up early on exam day with a bad tummy and nausea?! :oops:
blissot

Post by blissot »

I just feel on edge all the time, if I could do it for her to save her the trauma I would. Although at the minute she seems quite confident. Its the unknown and not knowing what school to pick if she doesn't pass. It is a tight turnaround between results day and picking schools (on the bright side at least we now know in advance before picking schools). :?